Aug 20, 2007

More Level 2 Action

So I decided since I get bored out of my mind sitting one table at a time - it would be okay if at the higher levels for me to sit a level 1 table in addition to whatever level I'm on. Gave that a go tonite since I was sitting level 2.

LEVEL 2 table. I go out early with TP against a flopped straight. So I open another LEVEL 1 tables - since its my level now. Dealt KK early. Lots of action. Flop is AK10. It gets shoved so I call. Up against another flopped straight again early. I don't fill up and I'm out again. Open *another* Level 1 table. I'm BB like the third hand. Kd9d. Folds to SB who opens with 3x BB. I call. Flop is 3'd's with an Ad in there. SB shoves. I figure him on an A with me holding the nuts. I call. He flopped a set and fills on the river. Out again.

I still have my first level 1 table going. After 1.5 hours - I take it down. LOL. What a night.

I'll re-visit level 2 again tommorow!!!!

Current SNG BR: $132.50

No comments: