Aug 19, 2007

Back to Level 2.

Sat two more at Level 1 tonite. 5th in the first - 1st in the second. Get my 4th attempt at cashing in just one at Level2! Seems to be my holy grail right now. I used to play 10+1's all the time before this experiment and did fairly well. I just can't seem to get one going there. Oddly enough, I think it is because I'm "bored". You see, I'm sitting one table at a time when I get out of level 1.....and its really quite boring. I have the table on one monitor and I'm surfing the web on the other monitor. I can't help it. I have to imagine that hurts things.

Side note. I finally added Nikita's Poker blog to my links section. She's handed me my arse in many Talkingpoker.com tourney's. Provides for a very insightful read.

Well - back to level 2.

SNG BR: 137.50

1 comment:

Nikita said...

Thanks, Studiopet.