Aug 17, 2007

Another night of $5.50's

Nothing really exciting to report. Picked up a new video card today so I can run dual monitors on my home PC. I'm spoiled at work so I had to duplicate it at home. $79.00 for the card plus a $10.00 rebate! Go me! So I sat two tables at the same time tonite. I'm going to do that whenever I'm at the $5.50 level since I can't go any lower. =)

Sat two tonite. Finished 5th in one and 2nd in another. I guess I can't really complain because I'm cashing in the $5.50's more often than not. Just a side note on the one I finished second in. I was down to $490 in chips at one point when the blinds were 50/100. A bunch of aggression (what else is there to do when you have less than 5BB's) at a passive table got me to the final three. I took great pleasure in knocking out the #3 guy. What a fucking prick. He *was* big stack when the bubble broke. I don't know if I think its good or bad "big stack" poker in the final 3, but his technique was really quite simple. Shove, shove, shove on anything. I do that though when its heads up and I'm a big chip leader but he really wasn't that far ahead. Regardless, he got nailed by the other guy which hurt him and I did the final deed on him. Naturally he was a whiny bitch when he left, but what do you expect at a $5.50 ST SNG right?

So at the end of the day....I'm still at Level 1 after 12 tourney's....but my SNG bankroll is +17. Better than a stick in the eye.

SNG BR: $117.50

No comments: