Aug 17, 2007

Another Go at breaking Level 1

Finished up my day at work with 1 $5.50.

Chip leader all the way to the final two and I still finished second.

More to follow latter this evening I'm sure.

Played 2 more tonite. Its a late night for me as I had to clean my golf clubs tonite as I'm golfing tommorow. =) Here's the deal.

Donked my arse out of the first in I believe 7th spot. Nothing to say other than piss poor play on my part.



Second one I took down. Interesting final three. I became slightly more aggressive than I usually play during the $ rounds. Player to my left was pretty aggro. Anytime I limped from the SB, I would get at min 4x raise from him. If I raised 3x-4x BB, he'd RR me at least pot. The other player was pretty conservative so at least my BB was mostly folded to me. I finally caught the player to my left. I was holding AQ and raised 4x BB. He RR me (standard fare for at least the last 6 orbits) so i pushed him and he called and showed A5off.

I'm not sure how I feel about playing late Friday nights and Saturday nights. I guess due to the nature of the nights, more donks are out and I tend to get alot more calls with week A's, KJ, QJ and stuff of that nature. Not that I mind, I love getting those calls because they tend to pay off in the long run. It just seems I get Rivered the majority of the times. At least thats what it seems like. Ahh well - let them keep calling and it'll catch up to me.

Moving on to Level 2. Lets hope I stay there at least past the first attempt!!! I'll save it for tommorow night. I'm tired now.

SNG BR: $137.50

No comments: